First Blog of 2017
I am so glad that it is 2017. Grade four and five went by quick and now I am ready to start a new year. I will be in The Little Mermaid production and I am very excited for that. I want o try make this the best year since it is my last at Senior Primary. This year I would like to learn to play piano well and try make it to the A team for hockey. I would like to try and get 95% as my average this year. I am looking forward to Grade 6 camp. All camps have been really fun so I am sure this on will be fun too. I am hoping there is also a choir camp this year like there was last year. I like the projects we are doing around Wicked. In Technology we have designed hats and are making them from fused plastic. The Grade 6 teachers are all really nice. I am sure this will be a really great year!
Comments
Post a Comment