Instant Messaging Guidlines
In IT we have been learning about instant messaging and how we should be careful of the messages we send.When someone sends a message we can not see their facial expression and we can not here their tone so we do not know how they are feeling. We were partnered with one of the Grade 4s from the Pheasants class. We spoke to them about instant messaging and how we can't see the facial expression or here the tone. We also explained what facial expression and tone meant and how we should use more words to explain how we are feeling or someone might take your message wrong. We have learnt a lot on instant messaging and I hope the Grade 4s did too.
Created in Google Drawings

Well done Thato, this is a well written piece.
ReplyDeleteI love your poster Thato very creative, I like the phone that you used.
ReplyDeleteI like your blog because you kind of explain what we had to explain to the grade 4's. The size of the poster is nice because you can read what you said on it.
ReplyDeleteWow, Thato I really enjoyed reading your blog post! You have a talent for writing and I cant wait to read more of your blog posts.
ReplyDelete