ILT Soil Creature project
Last week ILT started. My partner for the ILT was Charlie.We had to chose an animal that lived underground.We came up with a meerkat. On the first day we went up to the IT room and made tallies for a maths activity. I drew a pictograph using the information from he tally and I wrote down three questions. Charlie did the table and a bar graph. After the tallies Charlie and I prepared our information about the meerkat. We wrote down our paragraphs for the poster. The next day Charlie and I started making our poster. We wrote our paragrphs in neat and cut out the pictures. I drew a big meerkat for our poster. I had lots of fun and exciting times with Charlie when we made had made it. My favourite fact about the meerkat was that they could see their enemies in the sky from more than 300 m away. Our next activity the following day was to make an oral about our creature. Charlie and I pretended to be reporters and it was really exciting. Working with Charlie for the ILT was really wonderful.
Comments
Post a Comment